Contract-Temp Women Head Coach
Women’s Head Coach
As the Women Head Coach the main role is to provide all players in the squad an appropriate level of coaching and support.
As Head Coach you are responsible for the delivery of all training and game preparation for your team, which includes; mentoring players individually and as a team to further development, staying up to date on game times and schedules, and liaising with other coaches to organise team lists
• Attend all fixtures and training of their team
• Encourage all players to obtain a suitable fitness level by attending fitness training provided by the coach and club
• Adhere to the Southern River Hockey Club Selection Policy throughout the selection process
•Display a high level of communication to fellow coaches and players to create and maintain good team/ club culture
• Provide meaningful player performance feedback
• Identify, develop and promote potential talented junior players
As a representative of Southern River Hockey Club, Coaches must take professional responsibility for their role at all games and training.
Being a Head Coach of Southern River Hockey Club is an opportunity for personal and professional development, with the opportunity to contribute to the development of the club.
• A negotiable remuneration will be based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, plus incentives for achieving set goals.
• Provided with club apparel and access to club equipment during their contract
• Opportunity to experience a leadership role, and exposure to seasonal and club planning processes.
• Working in a positive and encouraging environment.
• Previous experience as a coach
• A minimum of a Community Coach Accreditation
• Working with Children Check
• Communication and planning skills
• Access to phone and internet
• Level 1 Coach Accreditation (or above)
• Good working knowledge of Hockey WA rules and policies
Appointment Terms and Time Commitment Required
• Women’s Head Coach is required from January 2021 to the end of September 2021
• The estimated average time commitment required as a Head Coach is 6-8 hours per week for the duration of the 9 months.
How to ApplyEmail your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org To discuss further call Jamie D'Souza on 0408180074 Check out our website - www.southernriverhockey.asn.au
1132 total views, 1 today