Volunteering Various – Event Volunteers
The International Hockey Federation launched an entirely new world-class competition – the FIH Pro League. The league brings together 18 Hockey playing nations every year to participate in the men’s and women’s round-robin international tournaments who will compete in their respective categories in home and away tournaments. With the second year of the successful league, it will replace the Champions’ Trophy, the World League Semi-Finals and World League Final. For the first time ever, the league promises a regular calendar of must-see Hockey played in packed stadia across the world throughout the year.
The dates and locations of the matches are as follows:
• 25 JAN: AUS v BEL (SYD)
• 26 JAN: AUS v BEL (SYD)
• 1 FEB: AUS v GBR (SYD)
• 2 FEB: AUS v GBR (SYD)
• 6 MAR: AUS v ARG (PER)
• 7 MAR: AUS v ARG (PER)
• 16 MAR: AUS v NZL (PER)
• 17 MAR: AUS v NZL (PER)
Hockey Australia are looking to recruit several volunteers to assist with the smooth delivery of the 2020 FIH Pro League home games and contribute to the success of this exciting international spectacle.
Volunteering is a great way to gain essential experience. It is highly valued across all sectors of the workforce and in life. 85% of current staff members at Hockey Australia have voluntary experience on their resumes.
All volunteers receive:
• Official Volunteer t-shirt
• Food and water on the day
• Certificate of Appreciation
• Written reference for volunteers able to commit to 2 or more days of full competition
• Accreditation allowing them access to the venue for their designated shift
• Knowledge you contributed to the delivery of international sporting event
• Working with children checks
• 16 years or older
• Have confirmed local accommodation and the ability to get to and from venues in your host city
• Have strong communication skills, be approachable, personable and friendly, willing to go the extra mile in to deliver a successful event
Full a full list of roles available – visit the Hockey Australia website: http://hockey.org.au/jobs
How to Apply
To apply for a volunteer role, please apply via Hockey Australia's event volunteer portal; https://hockey-australia.rosterfy.co/browse_events
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
971 total views, 2 today