Full-Time Toowoomba Hockey Coaching Manager
Toowoomba Hockey Coaching Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Toowoomba Hockey Coaching Manager to join our team in Toowoomba, Queensland.
Toowoomba Hockey Association has achieved and strives to increase player participation through fixtures, successful representative teams, Club Glenvale Challenge pre-season competition, Hockey clinics, Summer Hockey, Walking Hockey and Tournaments.
The successful candidate will play both a strategic and operational role, reporting to the Board of Directors in working with and leading Toowoomba Hockey into the next growth phase.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Toowoomba Hockey Association (THA) in developing strategic plans in relation to evolving the sport of hockey.
- Chairing the Toowoomba Hockey Committee (THC) meetings to achieve efficient and effective outcomes. Additionally, gain an understanding of the current Toowoomba Hockey Association (THA) rules and together with the Toowoomba Hockey Committee (THC), make appropriate decisions adhering to these rules.
- Design and implement innovative ideas to gain increased participation for indoor and outdoor hockey.
- Establish and implement programmes in relation to the continuous development of the THA hockey personnel and activities, such as – Players, Coaches, Umpires, Technical support, competitions.
- In conjunction with the Toowoomba Hockey Committee (THC), ensure all Association hockey activities operate effectively and efficiently in accordance with overall organisational goals.
- Represent the Association in an appropriate manner reflective of the Association policies.
- Manage and Mentor personnel in your charge.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the team in effective day to day operations.
- Promote a positive internal culture.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Hockey.
you will be passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives and this person will represent and share the Toowoomba Hockey Association (THA)’s values.
Applicants will require:
- Level 2 qualification in coaching the sport of hockey.
- Experience in Project Management
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check (Positive Notice Blue Card)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
A complete Position Description and further information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now by sending a covering letter detailing your experience and current resume.
How to ApplyApplications by email to email@example.com
656 total views, 1 today