Community Premier League Coach
At Brunswick we pride ourselves as an inclusive, family friendly and community focused club striving for success in our top teams. We cater to the needs of hockey players great or small, young or old, and of varying abilities.
We are seeking expressions of interest for an experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified coach for our Men’s Premier League team for 2022 with the potential for this to be extended. Having been elevated to Premier League in 2018 the club has taken strides to develop its playing base and are in an exciting position leading in to the 2022 season.
The successful applicant will:
- Support the club’s values and initiatives
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge and enthusiasm with both technical hockey and player management skills
- Have experience in coaching Premier League or equivalent
- Have a minimum Level 1 coaching qualification and working toward obtaining Level 2
- Work with the Premier League group to meet sponsorship revenue targets
Our new PL coach will also play a leadership role working with our other coaches, along with our committee and the Juniors Section to continue to focus on individual player development and reinforce the strong transition program established from Juniors to Seniors.
Having been awarded Hockey Victoria’s Community Club of the Year award in 2019 we expect our Premier League Coach to also drive the standards expected by our top level of players in supporting the club achieve this goal again in 2022.
Terms and remuneration are dependent on experience and to be agreed by both parties
How to ApplyPlease email Evan Kittelty firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0433105185
386 total views, 3 today