Part-Time Repton HC Player/Coach
Repton Hockey Club are keen to welcome talented players to our ambitious club for the 2020/21 season.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play for one of the fastest growing clubs in the country on a new international standard, water based astroturf and to develop as part of our Performance Coaching Team
The Club have won National Titles each year since forming and the Mens and Ladies squads have gained successive promotions for the past three seasons.
– The Club’s indoor teams will compete in England’s highest tier in 2020/21. The Super 6s National Premier Division has televised Finals in the Olympic Park.
– Previous player-coaches have come from Argentina, South Africa, USA, Canada, Australia and Italy
– Players will be included in the Repton HC Coach Development Programme and be expected to help with junior coaching up to 10 hours a week
– Shared accommodation is provided within walking distance of hockey pitches, restaurants and shops
– Food and drink allowance provided
– Flexible hours with evening/weekend coaching available to suit around other commitments
How to Apply
To apply please send your hockey CV to: Head Coach Martin Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
395 total views, 7 today