Contract-Temp Men’s Premier League 1 Coach
An elite coach is required to guide and develop our Men’s Premier League 1 team.
The successful applicant will receive dedicated support from a well-resourced club determined to establish best practice in all areas of player development. Doncaster Hockey Club, Melbourne, Australia has over 650 registered players. We pride ourselves as a successful, family friendly community based club. We cater for all ages, all abilities and all fitness levels from beginners to elite level. Our Men’s Section has approximately 150 members playing Seniors and Masters.
We are seeking to appoint a Men’s Premier League (MPL) Coach to deliver a high quality coaching programme to maximise the development and performance of a competitive team in the top metropolitan hockey league in Melbourne, Australia.
Doncaster Hockey Club’s talented squad of MPL players have a mixture of former and current Olympic, Australian and Victorian Senior & Junior players, as well as experienced senior and youth players who are all committed to playing at Premier League level.
- demonstrated hockey experience and knowledge – as a player and coach
- Level 1 coach accreditation as a minimum
- aspirations to further develop as a coach, including higher levels of coaching accreditation
- excellent communication skills and the ability to provide insightful feedback to individuals
- a willingness to work within a coaching support team which includes, assistant coaches, strength and conditioning team, Physio, Manager, High Performance Manager and Junior Development Officer
Doncaster Hockey Club Key Attributes
- junior players with high potential developed within the club
- willingness to learn and adapt to change
- strong sense of community, wellbeing and club spirit
- club professionalism and history of excellence in performance
- Team Manager, Operations Manager, High Performance Manager, Junior Development Officer, Men’s Chair
- Quality facilities – wet/dry turf replaced in 2017 to international standard, new changerooms and meeting room with audio-visual provisions, comfortable clubrooms with kitchen and bar for team social activities.
Remuneration based on qualifications and experience for negotiation.
How to ApplyFor a position description or to discuss further email Jacqui Allen- DHC Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
453 total views, 10 today