Part-Time Men’s Performance Player
As part of our ambitious Club Development Plans including extensive changes to our Facilities and Talent Development Programme, we are looking to recruit High-Level Players for our Men’s 1st XI Squad, to help them gain promotion from Midlands Division 2 with a goal of reaching National League Conference by 2027. Alongside your playing role you would also be a member of our New Junior Academy Coaching Team, helping to develop and nurture our Talented Junior Players.
Contract – Part-Time (2hrs coaching per week for 35 weeks)
Employment Status – Self Employed (Contracted)
Remuneration – For coaching hours only, amount to be discussed on application.
- Available to train (once per week) and play every Saturday for SHC M1s from August through March.
- Have experience playing at National League level or High Regional Level (or equivalent)
- Job Description
- To coach a group within an Academy Age Group on one midweek evening (and attend Sunday fixtures with the team, not mandatory but desired).
- Implement the SHC Cultural Values to create an effective learning environment, including developing player-coach relationships to help mentor our young players.
- To plan and deliver sessions, according to the SHC LTAD Model and with support from your Academy Head Coach
- Continually assess players’ development and report progress to your Academy Head Coach.
- Coaching Qualifications are desirable but not a prerequisite. (The club are able to support candidates with their coach development desires)
- Coaching Requirement – 2 hours per week from August to May
How to ApplyTo apply for this role, please email our Director of Hockey, Robbie Smith: email@example.com
899 total views, 2 today