Part-Time Men’s Performance Head Coach
As part of our ambitious Club Development Plans including extensive changes to our Facilities and Talent Development Programme, Stone HC are looking to recruit a High-Level Coach (or Player-Coach) for our Men’s 1st XI Squad, to help them gain promotion from Midlands Division 2 with a goal of reaching National League Conference by 2027.
The club was established 100 years ago and are well located with access to a fantastic site, for which we have some very existing expansion plans. We currently run 6 Men’s teams and 4 Ladies’ teams in Midlands and West Midlands Leagues in conjunction with a vibrant and successful Junior Development Section.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who can build on our position and lead the team to future success.
Playing Requirements (desired but not required)
- Available to train (once per week) and play every Saturday from August through March.
- Have experience playing at National League level or High Regional Level (or equivalent)
Coaching Requirements (required)
- Prepare and deliver weekly training sessions to the squad for Matchday Performance and Player Development success.
- Lead coaching of the team on Matchdays (Saturdays) in Midland Division 2
- Work with integrating younger talented players into the Performance Squad
- Participate in the Club’s team selection process.
- Participate in player recruitment.
How to Apply
- Deadline for applications – Friday 22nd July 2022
- Contract: Part-Time (Attendance at one Performance Training Session per week (Tuesdays) and all matches is required)
- Contract Period – Start August 2022 (12 month rolling contract)
- Employment Status – Self Employed (Contracted)
- Remuneration – Up to £4,500 dependent on experience
91 total views, 1 today