Part-Time M2s / Mens section coach
ESM Hockey Club, based in Edinburgh, is looking for a coach to assist in establishing and developing our Mens 2nd team for their 2021/22 campaign in the newly formed Scottish Regional League.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a coach to come and join our growing club, which is also currently upgrading to a water-based pitch to be ready for mid-August. Currently we have 4 mens senior teams, 3 ladies teams and a thriving junior section. We are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and creative coach.
The following coaching position is available:
Mens coach/Mens 2nd team coach – required Monday 7.30-9pm, Thursday 7-9pm (possibly) and match days (mainly played on Saturdays).
- To provide training, coaching and support the Mens 2nd Team on Saturdays and when applicable to provide support to the other Mens teams
- To fulfill the Mens team objectives
- To train and support the Mens section in general to fulfill the set objectives
- Mens training is Thursday Nights 7pm till 9pm. Mens 2nd team additonal session is Mondays 7.30-9pm
- Provide direct coaching to the Mens players during these sessions, excluding Mens 1s
- Must have a current and valid PVG prior to commencing coaching and liaise with Child Protection Officer to obtain the same
- Have a level 1 or higher coaching qualification
- Work closely with Captains to: Communicate clearly to the Mens section with regards to training, selection, matches, friendlies etc
- Ensure there is transparency at all times
- Must adhere to ESM HC’s coaching policy
- Represent ESMHC on and off the pitch. ESMHC is affiliated with the Erskine Stewart’s Melville Schools and is therefore representing the school when wearing Club kit. All Club members are expected to be ambassadors of the Club, FP Clubs, ESM Schools, East district and the SHU.
The ideal candidates will be committed, hands on, and a have a good team ethos. Applicants will also have a dynamic, hardworking personality and a passion to develop players. Required for training sessions above and match days (if possible).
Remuneration negotiable with experience.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending a brief summary of yourself, including your CV, via email to email@example.com
150 total views, 8 today