Part-Time Ladies Second Team Coach
Sevenoaks HC is seeking an enthusiastic professional coach to join their Adult coaching team.
Sevenoaks Hockey Club is a non-profit club built by volunteers and sustained by its members. The club’s dedicated purpose is to cultivate talent and aspiration in anyone who loves hockey by developing players and leaders, encouraging participation, and building community through lifelong friendships.
The club has aspirations to play National Premier League hockey and is a new Talent Academy within the England Hockey Talent Development framework.
The club has over 900 members including 600 juniors and is supported by a team of over 100 coaches, managers and captains. Following several years of sustained development and success we are looking to recruit additional coaches.
- We are interested to hear from suitably qualified coaches interested in a role coaching our Ladies’ second team (EH South East Premier Division, 3rd place finish last season). This will involve one midweek evening training session and Saturday match attendance if possible.
- The training session pitch is shared with L1s, coached by Jen Wilson, ex South African Olympian and ex Scotland National Coach, and there is close co-operation between the coaches.
Your Experience (Desirable):
- A proven track record of success in developing both performance junior and adult hockey players and teams within a coaching environment.
- Use of Video Analysis to improve individual player and team effectiveness.
- Hold or be willing to work towards the EH ‘Hockey Coach’ (level 2) qualification.
- Understand the EH Player Pathway principles.
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate and DBS (enhanced) check. Have attended a Safeguarding Children Workshop in the last 3 years (or be willing to attend at the next possible opportunity).
- Can work as lead 2’s coach and as part of a team, to deliver an integrated development programme.
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards for self, team, players and coaches.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Passionate, inspirational and motivational.
- Committed to personal, team and organisational development.
- Team player.
SHC offers competitive coaching rates which take into account relevant experience.
How to ApplyApplication: Please contact our Ladies Chair - Ali Buckland on firstname.lastname@example.org and include a covering letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from prospective candidates.
531 total views, 1 today