Part-Time Ladies 3s/4s and Acorns Coach
Sevenoaks Hockey Club is a non-profit club built by volunteers and sustained by its members. The club’s dedicated purpose is to cultivate talent and aspiration in anyone who loves hockey by developing players and leaders, encouraging participation, and building community through lifelong friendships.
The club has aspirations to play Premier league hockey indoor and outdoor and is a Talent Academy in the new England Hockey Talent Development framework.
The club has over 900 members including 600 juniors supported by a team of over 100 coaches and managers; some of whom are paid and many of whom are volunteers. Following several years of sustained development and success we are looking to recruit additional coaches to work with the Adult operations in leading the club through the next stage of its development.
- Ladies 3rd XI, 4th XI and Acorns (high performing junior development team)
(currently play in SE Div 1 East and SE Div 1 Invicta)
- One midweek training session for the combined 3 team squad and Saturday match attendance (If possible)
Your Experience (Desirable):
- A proven track record of success in developing both Junior and Adult hockey players, teams, and coaches within a relevant progressive environment
- Experience of working with children and young people within a coaching environment
- Use of Video Analysis to improve individual player and team effectiveness
- Hold or be willing to work towards the England Hockey ‘Hockey Coach’ (Level 2) qualification
- Understand the new England Hockey Talent Development framework
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate and be prepared to undergo a DBS enhanced check
- Have attended a Safeguarding Children Workshop in the last 3 years (or be willing to attend at the next possible opportunity)
- Can work as lead coach and as part of a team, to deliver an integrated development programme
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards for self, team, players, and coaches
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Passionate, inspirational, and motivational
- Committed to personal, team, and organisational development
- Team player
- Pay will be competitive, linked to coaching qualifications and previous experience
- You will be contracted to the Club on a self-employed basis
How to ApplyPlease contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a covering letter and CV We look forward to hearing from prospective candidates.
573 total views, 1 today