Part-Time Ladies 2nd XI Performance Coach
UoN Ladies Hockey is a large, high achieving club with 6 teams playing in BUCS and 6 teams playing in Weekend Leagues, totalling around 140 active members. UoN Ladies Hockey is established as one of the leading university hockey clubs, aspiring to be consistently top 2 in BUCS and pushing for the highest Saturday leagues in the country.
The Ladies 2nd XI finished 2nd in the BUCS North A league in the 2019/20 season, the second highest BUCS league possible. On weekends the team plays in the Midlands Women’s Division 1 league and are looking to be promoted to the Midlands Premier Division in the coming 2021/22 season. The Ladies 2nd XI are driven to challenge the 1st XI Team players for their spots, pushing to the highest individual and team ability. Alongside training, the Ladies 2nd XI also undertake a weekly Strength & Conditioning session in our High-Performance Zone.
- Term-time Coaching
- 2 coaching sessions per week, Monday and Friday evenings (3.5 hours per week)
- Occasional tactical/short corner session, Tuesday evening (1.5 hours per week)
- Match Attendance
- Weekly Wednesday BUCS matches
- Weekly Saturday League matches
- Other Commitments
- Working alongside 2nd XI Captain to develop tactical structure
- Assisting with team selection for matches and inter-club player movement
- Team and club review meetings
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this role and would like to enquire further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your coaching experience.
274 total views, 7 today