Community Ladies 1st Team Coach Vacancy
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
After a successful season achieving promotion to the National League the Cheltenham HC Ladies 1st XI teams are seeking to appoint a new coach.
The duties would be to:
· Prepare training plans for each team
· Progress individual player skills and gameplay
· Run minimum of two on-pitch training sessions per week (currently Tuesday and Thursday)
· Attend all matches
· Participate in club team selection process
· Deliver season summary reports
· Participate in player recruitment
The successful applicant will have a Level 2 coaching qualification (or experience of playing at National League level) and remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience. Please email a CV to Jo Taylor (Ladies Club Captain).
Cheltenham HC has over 120 years of hockey history and is well situated with pitch and clubhouse on site. We currently run 4 Men’s teams and 3 Women’s teams in the National and West Leagues as well as a large academy section who participate in national youth hockey competitions from U14 to U18.
How to Apply
To apply email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
745 total views, 3 today