Part-Time Ladies 1st Team Coach
ESM Hockey Club, based in Edinburgh, is looking for a coach to assist in establishing and developing our Ladies 1st team for their 2021/22 campaign as a new entry into the Scottish Hockey Premiership League.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a coach to come and join our growing club, which is also currently upgrading to a water-based pitch, to be ready for mid-August. Currently we have 4 mens senior teams, 3 ladies teams and a thriving junior section. We are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and creative coach.
The following coaching position is available:
Ladies 1st team coach – required Tuesdays 7.30-9pm, Thursday 7-9pm and match days (mainly played on Saturdays).
- To coach midweek, midweek, and support the Ladies 1st Team on Saturdays and when applicable to provide support to the other Ladies teams when commitments with the Ladies 1s allow
- To fulfill the Ladies team objectives
- To train and support the Ladies teams to fulfill the set objectives
- Ladies 1st team training is Tuesday 30-9pm, and Thursday 7-9pm
- Provide direct coaching to the ladies 1s and select ladies 2s during these session
- Coordinate with other coaches when required to support the ladies 2nd and 3rd
- Work closely with the selected Captains to:
- Communicate clearly to the Ladies section with regards to training, selection, matches, friendlies etc
- Ensure there is transparency at all times
- Must have a current and valid PVG prior to commencing coaching and liaise with CPO to obtain the same
- Use Scottish Hockey hub
- Have a level 2 or higher coaching qualification
- Must adhere to ESM HC’s coaching policy
- Represent ESM HC on and off the pitch.
- The ESM HC is affiliated with the Erskine Stewart’s Melville Schools and is therefore representing the school when wearing Club kit. All Club members are expected to be ambassadors of the Club, FP Clubs, ESM Schools, East district and the SHU.
Remuneration negotiable with experience.
The ideal candidates will be committed, hands on, and a have a good team ethos. Applicants will also have a dynamic, hardworking personality and a passion to develop players. Required for training sessions above and match days (if possible).
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending a brief summary of yourself, including your CV, via email to email@example.com
637 total views, 1 today