Community Head Performance Hockey Coach, Trojans Ladies 1st XI
Trojans Hockey Club have a fantastic opportunity for an effective, committed and engaging Head Coach to take responsibility for leading their Ladies Performance Squad. The Ladies 1st XI compete in the second highest league in the country: EHL National Division 1 (South), and are seeking a coach to help drive the team back to the Premiership.
Trojans Hockey Club is one of the largest clubs in the South of England with the 1st XI leading 6 Ladies teams. Trojans Hockey also have 8 Men’s Teams and a large Junior section taking in Minis from U8s through to future stars in the U18s. The Ladies 1st XI have a long history of playing top flight hockey and this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join and lead a growing Ladies section.
Ladies 1st XI are seeking a Head Coach with excellent communication skills and the tactical knowledge to design and deliver engaging sessions that will develop this committed and aspirational squad. Trojans Hockey are looking to engage the new Head Coach from June (Pre-Season).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Design and deliver two training sessions per week: Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Manage and coach 1st XI on match days
- Provide feedback from matches to both the squad and individuals
- Collaborate with other coaches to achieve a consistent approach to coaching across the club
- Progress individual players, especially from our successful junior section
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- Qualified to England Hockey Level 2 (or equivalent)
- Safeguarding qualification (Trojans Hockey can organise)
- DBS check will be made by Trojans Hockey
Desired Qualifications/ Experience:
- EH Coaching Membership (Personal Liability Insurance)
- Experience of playing or coaching hockey at a high level
- Experience of working within a performance driven environment
- An ability to incorporate and develop younger players and those showing potential from within the club
- Experience with video analysis software to support performance analysis
This role is a paid position, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please note that the Head Coach will be an independent contractor willing to provide their services on a self-employed basis. For the right candidate this will be a rolling contract.
Chair Trojans Hockey
How to ApplyApplications We would very much welcome discussions with individuals interested in this position. If you would like to know more about the position, please email email@example.com Applicants: please send your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
174 total views, 6 today