Part-Time Head Coach – Ladies 1st XI
BEHC are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Head Coach for our Ladies 1st XI for the 2019-20 season. The Team are Kent Premier Champions and looking forward to playing in East League next season.
Location – Eltham College, South East London, SE9 4QF
Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Successful applicants will need to bring fresh ideas, have an ambitious mind-set and experience of coaching a team to a high standard (ideally regional or above). The role will begin with summer league fixtures as a base for pre-season alongside a programme of training and friendlies prior to the start of the league.
• Develop a strategy for the 1st XI to achieve promotion into East League Div 1S
• Coach on match days (including a warm up and post-match debrief)
• Deliver a weekly engaging training session for the 1st and 2nd XI squads
• Deliver a pre-season programme in partnership with the Ladies 1st XI Captain
• Be the lead selector for the Ladies 1st XI along with the Ladies 1st XI Captain
• Monitor performance and provide feedback to players
• Provide guidance on fitness programmes
• Help to identify leading young players and work with other coaches and captains to manage their development through to the Ladies 1st XI
Applicants must have the ability to coach both technical and tactical considerations and hold an England Hockey coaching qualification.
Additional coaching hours could be available with other teams across the Club (senior and junior).
How to ApplyFor more information about the role and/or to apply please send a covering letter, CV and 2 references to: Karen Stevenson, Ladies Club Captain, firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date extended: 18th June 2019 Note: The successful candidate will be regarded as self-employed and provide services for a period of 2 years. The successful candidate will be asked to sign a self- employed coaching agreement. All candidates must have a residence in the UK and be allowed to work in the UK
581 total views, 1 today