Full-Time General Manager – Participation & Member Services
The core responsibilities for the role of General Manager Participation & Member Services will be:
- Promote the purpose and values of Hockey WA programs and initiatives within the hockey and broader Western Australian communities;
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and liaisons with Hockey Australia, DLGSC, Club Development Officer Networks, educational institutions, and other organisations, as required;
- Club and Regional Association engagement and advocacy, including:
- Coach Education
- Member registration, evaluation and tracking
- Member Protection and Child Safeguarding
- Preparation of annual department budgets, manage budget approvals and provide qualitative and quantitative financial assessments to assist in the evaluation of each program conducted.
- Supervise and manage performance of Participation & Member Services staff.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing staff
- Ability to manage departmental budgets, financial reporting, and acquittal processes.
- Ability to lead and interact confidently with groups of participants and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively with community based organisations.
The role is a full time permanent position working 37½ hours per week. Due to the nature of this position some out of hours and weekend work will be required.
All enquiries are to be directed to:
Graeme Hall – General Manager Business Operations
email@example.com or (08) 9351 4315.
How to ApplyApplications must be forwarded to: Graeme Hall – General Manager Business Operations via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of the position description is attached and can be obtained from the Hockey WA website - www.hockeywa.org.au.
- Applications must be received by no later than 4.00pm (AWST), Friday 30 October 2020. (Shortlisting will commence immediately)
- Include reference GM-PM20 in your application
- Applications submitted via a recruitment website may not be considered
128 total views, 5 today