Full-Time Full Time coach
Employer/Organization/Club: Total Dutch Field Hockey (USA!)
Job Location: Soccer Centers (300 Memorial Drive, Somerset, New Jersey) (USA!)
Starting Date: July – August 2020
Term: 12-18 months- Spend the year in the USA!
Total Dutch Field Hockey is a National ranked professional Field Hockey organization in central New Jersey, USA. We are conveniently located one hour away from two major cities, New York City and Philadelphia, along with nearby beach towns for a downtime fun experience. Total Dutch FH has diverse club & travel teams between ages 8 through 18 years old. Our teams play in numerous elite-level tournaments throughout each year. Additionally, Total Dutch Field Hockey offers year-round technical group skill practice sessions, individual (one-on-one) practice sessions and various Summer Camps. Most activities take place at our own state-of-the-art facility, Soccer Centers, consisting of indoor- and-outdoor artificial turf fields. During the winter months, Total Dutch Field Hockey runs an extensive indoor training program. Total Dutch Field Hockey has multiple players representing Total Dutch at the collegiate level in the USA.
Total Dutch Field Hockey is looking for a trainer/
coach (F/M) to start in Fall 2020
– Coaching and managing Club/travel teams and individual players.
– Initiating and executing leagues, clinics, tournaments and (summer)-camps.
– Promote the Total Dutch Field Hockey program.
– Assisting in the administration that comes with running the program.
– Applicants must be at least 21 years old
– Must have taken Field Hockey coaching course(s).
– Extensive Playing experience (what is similar) to the Dutch Hoofdklasse/ Overgangs klasse is required. Our coaches are highly skilled players who can demonstrate all technical skills at a high level
– Experience in coaching and teaching youth players
– Knowledge of the English language
– Being flexible and having a positive attitude
– Being able to coach at different (skill)-levels
– Must have a driver’s license
– good physical condition
Salary and secondary terms:
– 10 months contract with an option to extend.
– Working visa paid for by the company.
– Round trip to and from New York.
– Salary according to job demand.
– Use of company car and cell phone.
– Travel health insurance.
– An easy-going, international working environment.
For more information about Total Dutch Field Hockey visit our website:
How to Apply
If you are interested please send your (field hockey and educational) resume and motivation letter to: Ingrid Alkhoven Program Director email@example.com
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
734 total views, 13 today