Full-Time Director of Operations & Club Coach
Repton HC is seeking a “Director of Operations & Club Coach” to assist in the day to day running of the club business and its hockey operations. This is an exciting role in an ambitious club and the successful candidate, reporting to the Club’s Head Coach Martin Jones, should show a willingness to develop all areas of a growing club operating within the GB Hockey Talent System environment.
We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated and qualified hockey coach who is passionate about the game and its success and is motivated to help us grow Repton HC, building upon the strong foundations in place. The successful candidate should be organised, pro-active and with good inter-personal skills as well as the ability to help with the administration of the club including the membership database, fixtures and competition management and social media.
The role is based in Repton village and high standard accommodation can be provided within walking distance of the pitches and all village amenities. This is a full time role with a negotiable salary, commensurate with experience and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Whilst not an extensive list, the following job description highlights the most important aspects of the role:
- Available for all Repton HC coaching sessions and match days
- Ability to lead a Men’s 1st XI or 2nd XI training session and/or Saturday league games
- Experience of indoor coaching is desirable but not essential
- Level 1 umpiring of junior fixtures
- Member of the Club Committee with weekly management meetings and regular full committee meetings.
- Fixture Planning and Competition Management
- Membership Database and Website Management
- Work with the club’s Talent Centre Lead on organisation and delivery through the accreditation process
- Player development tracking and planning
- Help implement the club’s ambitious outreach plan
- Further develop the club’s social media presence and work with our partners on mutual promotion
All details about Repton HC, including the club’s mission statement, coaching team and achievements to date, can be found on the club website.
Repton HC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our coaches, volunteers and staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check, references and other checks. They will be required to complete first aid training and attend the EH Safeguarding and Time to Listen workshops and ensure all accreditation is kept up to date. The club’s code of conduct, ethics and behaviour are all detailed on the club website. Repton HC is a ClubMark accredited club.
How to ApplyPlease apply in writing to Martin Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
228 total views, 19 today