Casual Casual First Hockey Coach
At Carey we know that the quality of the School will never exceed the quality of our staff. We aim to provide our staff with access to the resources, facilities and support they need to be the best they can be. Carey is a community of learners and we welcome passionate, committed individuals who have a drive to learn and excel in their chosen field.
Purpose of Role
The First Hockey Coach will mentor, coach and contribute to the overall development of the hockey program within the guidelines established by the Staff Member in Charge of Hockey.
- Weekly training (Tuesdays and Thursdays in Hawthorn, 3:30pm – 5pm)
- Saturday games (commencing mid-April)
- Coaching clinic and hockey round robin (first term break)
- Skill Development and Fitness Training Sessions (Wednesday mornings, commencing mid-March)
Requirements of the Role
- Proven experience as a high level School or Club coach
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- An understanding and commitment to implement the Carey Positive Learner Attributes with students
- Level Two Coaching Accreditation
- Child Safety Mandatory Reporting certificate
- Anaphylaxis Accreditation (as per Ministerial Order 706)
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR
A valid Employee Working with Children Check is a requirement of employment for this position.
How to ApplyFor a full position description and to apply, please click here. Please address all applications to Human Resources. Applications close at 4pm on 3 March 2021.
251 total views, 7 today