Community Assistant Premier League Women’s Coach
Assistant Premier League Women’s Coach
Wanted – A self-starter wanting to break into coaching at PREMIER LEAGUE level.
If you have aspirations to coach at Elite level, and would like the opportunity to be mentored and work with one of Victoria’s most experienced coaches we want to discuss this opportunity with you. The successful applicant will receive dedicated support from a well-resourced club determined to establish best practice in all areas of player development.
ABOUT DONCASTER HOCKEY CLUB
Doncaster Hockey Club, Melbourne, Australia- with over 550 registered players, pride ourselves as a successful, family friendly and community based club. We cater for all ages, all abilities and all fitness levels – from beginners to elite level.
Our Women’s Section has around 90 players.
We are seeking to appoint a Women’s Premier League (WPL) Assistant Coach for 2021 to work alongside current Womens PL Coach, State Under 18 Coach, and Spanish Olympian- Maria Romagosa, with the aim to deliver a high-quality coaching program to maximise the development and performance of a competitive team with strong team culture in the League.
Doncaster Hockey Club’s talented squad of WPL players have a mixture of Australian and Victorian Senior & Junior players, experienced senior and youth players who are all committed to playing at Premier League level.
Our new WPL Assistant Coach will have:
- demonstrated hockey experience and knowledge – as a player
- aspirations to further develop as a coach, including accreditation of coaching qualification
- developed communication skills and the provision of providing feedback to individuals
- a willingness to work in a coaching support team which includes, strength and conditioning coach, Physio, Manager and High-Performance Manager
Doncaster Hockey Clubs key attributes:
- Young players’ with potential
- Willingness to learn
- Strong sense of community and club
- Club professionalism and support, including-Team Manager, Professional Club Operations Manager, Club High Performance Manager, Professional Club Junior Development Officer, Club Women’s Chairperson, Quality facilities
How to ApplyFor a more detailed job description or to discuss the position further email. Applicants will need to submit a CV outlining your experience, achievements and coaching aspirations. Submit your application containing the above directly to Andrea Snow- DHC Operations Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online
1029 total views, 1 today