Contract-Temp Women’s Premier League Reserves Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Established in 1958, Waverley Hockey Club is one of the biggest clubs in the state of Victoria, Australia, with more than 700 members and over 30 teams across senior and junior units.
Waverley Hockey Club Women’s Unit has been consistently expanding over the past 2 years. In the 2018 season, four of our teams made it all the way to the Grand Final in their grades. An opportunity is now available to join our Women’s Unit as the Premier League Reserves coach for the 2019 season.
Waverley HC will help you achieve your coaching goals by providing:
• Specialised fitness coaching during preseason
• Volunteer positions of Team Manager, Chairman of Selectors and administrative support for activities involving, but not limited to, Hockey Victoria interaction
• Regular meetings with the Women’s Unit President to provide support and an avenue for you to raise any questions or requirements of the Executive Committee
• A vibrant, inclusive and transparent club culture
• Remuneration negotiable, depending on level of experience
How to Apply
Please send your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
753 total views, 1 today