Part-Time Women’s Premier League Coach
Waverley Hockey Club is currently seeking a Women’s Premier League Coach for 2020.
The successful candidate will:
– Have exceptional communication skills and team building skills
– Have high level hockey coaching experience
– Hold and maintain a current Working with Children’s Check
The job requirements for successful candidates will include:
– Pre-season training (season planning, team building days, practice matches)
– In-season coaching (weekend game days and weeknight training sessions)
– Conduct individual player review sessions throughout the season
– Be involved in player selection meetings
– Work along-side our Women’s Premier League Reserves Coach
– Assist with new talent identification and recruitment
An assistant coach and team manager will be appointed to help with the above and beyond.
A strength & conditioning/fitness preseason coach has already been appointed and has been working with the playing group since November.
This is a paid position. Salary amount to be negotiated based on qualifications, experience and available budget.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a written application to: Ally Rake-Bolt - Women's President email@example.com by 5pm Friday 17th of January, 2020. Written applications would include the following: - Your interest in the role - Your recent coaching experience - A copy of your hockey/coaching resume - Any restrictions/limitations in undertaking this role Again, this is a paid role. Salary amount to be negotiated based on qualifications, experience and available budget.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
290 total views, 1 today