Part-Time Women’s 3rd Team Head Coach
Club – Brooklands Poynton Hockey Club (BPHC)
Location – Brooklands Sports Club, Whitehall Road, Sale M33 3NL
Contract Type – Service Level Agreement
Grade – Pay range £15-25 per Hour (Aug-Mar)
Hours – x1 Weekday Evening (90 mins) + Saturday Fixtures
Starting Date – August 2019
The post holder will deliver quality coaching, management and organisation for BPHC’s Women’s 3rd team to help support their goal of securing their position in Cheshire Division 1 after gaining back to back promotions in the past two season. This role will work closely with the Women’s 2nd & 4th team coach in supporting a transparent selection policy throughout the club.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver an effective coaching programme that helps improve the performance and experience of playing members within the Women’s 3rd team.
• Responsible with the captain for squad and team selection.
• Plan and deliver and effective pre-season in August and give individual player feedback throughout the season.
• Lead coaching sessions for all training sessions and give advice/guidance to the team captain for match days.
• Help support the development of BPHC 3rd team players currently transitioning from junior hockey.
• Provide regular information and player feedback to the 1st & 2nd team coach.
• To ensure all sessions comply with Health and Safety regulations
• To work within an equal opportunities framework.
How to Apply
Application Process Please send a copy of your Coaching CV and a brief cover letter (Max 500 words) explaining why you would like to do this role: BPHCChair@gmail.com This post will have a practical and verbal interview process on a date agreed with shortlisted candidates. For informal any queries regarding this role please contact James Plowright at the email address listed above.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
239 total views, 3 today