Volunteering Volunteer Hockey Writer & Media Managers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Hockey Family is a social media based hockey information provider that started in 2012 but the concept started a long time before then. We have grown steadily over the years and are looking for more volunteer hockey writers and other volunteer roles within the organisation. If you are interested, please check out the Job Description below.
We’re mainly looking for Volunteer Hockey Writers to report on hockey related news in their respected countries. This may involve being our press representative at Hockey Events in your country.
We’re hoping that the writers will become an authoritative voice on all things hockey. Working remotely from home and on a flexible deadline.
An aptitude, passion and enthusiasm for hockey is a requisite, a thorough understanding of the rules and proficiency in writing is desirable.
• A nose for good hockey stories.
• The ability to write quickly and to flexible deadlines.
• An understanding of hockey and the rules.
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to form lasting relationships.
• Have flexibility in the hours that are committed to the different projects or stories.
The information provided will be kept in the strictest of confidence with GDPR. No data will be shared with any third party without Prior consent.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
420 total views, 1 today