Full-Time Relationship Manager (Maternity Cover) – England Hockey
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
England Hockey is recruiting for a Relationship Manager to cover maternity leave.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is critical to EH achieving a number of its strategic objectives through relationship management, with both a commercial and customer focused approach.
RMs will be required to influence others and develop strong relationships. They will need to establish credibility quickly and build strong partnerships across a wide and complex network of public and private stakeholders, including clubs, County and Regional Hockey Associations and other appropriate partners.
England Hockey are looking for a RM to cover a maternity leave in the North East. This temporary position will be terminated upon the resumption of work by the current employee on maternity leave pursuant to s.106 (2)(a) Employment Rights Act 1996.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Influence the delivery of hockey within the region and gain support for EH projects at regional and county level
• Build credible and customer focused relationships with 30-40 clubs annually
• Understand the challenges their clubs face and work proactively to help them find local, regional and national solutions to unlock the club’s potential
• Build outcome focused relationships with the school sport infrastructure to support the delivery of high performing club school links
• Develop and leverage external partner relationships with both public and private sector organisations
• Delivery of annually agreed targets/ objectives and monthly report against agreed targets within the area delivery plan
• Develop excellent working relationships with and support the Regional and County Hockey Associations to ensure a robust governance structure is in place to assist with the delivery of EH’s strategy
• Provide support and guidance to the County and Regional Hockey Associations with the ongoing implementation and development of the player pathway
• Provide support and development for the Regional Administrator and / or management of a number of consultants.
• Research, create and follow up on potential new business opportunities and partnerships
• Promote, market and achieve agreed sales targets on EH products and resources e.g. major event tickets
• Ensure that there is an effective two way communication process between the National Governing Body and all its partners and stakeholders
• Prepare reports and communications for the EH website, regional newsletter and other hockey publications
• Any other reasonable management request.
For further information and details of how to apply, please click on the link below.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th July, 2017 at 5.00pm
Interview Date: Thursday 13th July, 2017
Location: Cheshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Isle of Man
Salary: £27K – £35K pro rata per annum (depending on experience)
How to Apply
Please submit your CV (maximum 3 pages) with a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) via the online form below clearly identifying how your skills and experience are relevant to the requirements outlined in the job description.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
698 total views, 1 today