Casual Premier League Women’s Head Coach
Derwent Hockey Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of head coach, Women’s Premier League for season 2020. The role is flexible and options to job-share and accommodate individual circumstances will be considered.
Key responsibilities and requirements are outlined below:
• Great communication and team building skills
• Pre-season training (planning, setting goals/targets, practice matches)
• Team selections
• In-season coaching (match-days and training sessions)
• Working with Vulnerable People Card
• Reporting to the DHC committee & maintaining player relationships
• Assisting with talent identification and recruitment
Derwent Hockey Club does offer potential monetary reimbursement for head coaching positions. This will be discussed with preferred candidates.
How to Apply
The Expression of Interest should include coaching history, qualifications, coaching ethos and strategies. The Expression of Interest shall close 5pm Friday 13th December. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
128 total views, 9 today