Community Premier League Mens Head Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Premier League Men’s Head Coach
The Adelaide University Hockey Club is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Premier League Men’s Head Coach.
The Club is looking to continue building on the strong foundation it has built over the years by the appointment of a coach who is keen to contribute to the ongoing development of this group in the next step of their hockey careers.
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to train and coach the Premier League Men’s team for the duration of the season and the successful candidate must be available to attend:
• Pre-season training sessions – Starting January 2019
• Tuesday and Thursday training sessions throughout the season
• Weekend and mid-week match fixtures
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven hockey coaching experience at a similar or higher level.
• Relevant coaching qualifications – minimum Level 2 coaching accreditation.
• Police Clearance (essential).
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
• Proven leadership and decision-making skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven organisational and planning skills.
How to Apply
Please forward your application outlining your previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th August 2018. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
422 total views, 1 today