Volunteering Premier League Assistant Coach and Premier League Reserves Coach- Men & Women
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a self-starter wanting to begin coaching at PREMIER LEAGUE level.
If you have aspirations to coach at the elite level, and would like the opportunity to be mentored and work with one of Victoria’s most experienced coaching staff, we’d like to discuss this opportunity with you. The successful applicant will receive dedicated support from a well-resourced club determined to establish best practice in all areas of player development.
Doncaster Hockey Club, Melbourne, Australia has over 550 registered players and we pride ourselves on being a successful, family-friendly community club. We cater for all ages, all abilities and all fitness levels – from beginners to the elite level.
Our Women’s Section has around 90 players and our Men’s section has over 120 players.
We are seeking expressions of interest for the 2018 season for Coaches to work in a coaching team which will include a newly appointed Coaching Director and two internationally and nationally accredited Premier League Coaches. The aim of this team is to deliver a high-quality coaching program to maximize the development and performance of competitive teams at the top level in our club.
Doncaster Hockey Club’s talented squad of players have a mixture of Australian and Victorian Senior and Junior players and experienced senior and youth players, all committed to playing at Premier League and Premier League Reserve level.
Our new Coaches will have:
• demonstrated hockey experience and knowledge – as a player
• aspirations to further develop as a coach, including accreditation of coaching qualification
• well developed communication skills and ability to provide direct feedback to individuals
• a willingness to work in a coaching support team which includes a Strength and Conditioning Coach, Physiotherapist, Manager and High-Performance Manager
Doncaster Hockey Club offers applicants:
• Young players with potential
• A club culture that encourages players to strive to continually learn and improve
• A strong sense of pride in our community and club
• Access to high quality facilities
• Club professionalism and support
• A support team including Team Manager, Professional Club Operations Manager, Club High-Performance Manager, Professional Club Junior Development Officer, Club Chairperson
How to Apply
For a more detailed job description or to discuss the position further please email Andrea Snow. Applicants will need to submit a CV outlining your experience, achievements and coaching aspirations. Submit your application directly to Andrea Snow- DHC Operations Manager, via Apply Online
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
515 total views, 1 today