Full-Time Performance Lead Coach
Hockey Qld is seeking suitable applicants for the PERFORMANCE LEAD COACH role to join the Hockey Queensland team.
This is a new position in Hockey Queensland that will be responsible for leading the delivery of high quality training, support and competition opportunities to National and State identified athletes under the National Training Centre – Queensland (NTC-Q) program and the implementation of coach development and regional athlete development programs across Queensland.
The role will include the direct coaching and delivery of the NTC-Q male or female program.
The role is a full time appointment for a 12 month period.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• 3-5 years coaching experience at International/National/State level and or in a high quality high performance program.
• Minimum Hockey Australia NCAS Advanced level Coaching Accreditation or international equivalent
• Proven leadership and decision making skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sound organisational and planning skills
• Proven experience of working to an aligned and agreed direction within an integrated program environment
• Experience in using Sportscode video analysis and statistics programs e.g. iCoda, as well as analysis and interpretation of physiological and biomechanical data
How to Apply
For more details contact the Hockey Queensland Office on 07 33996577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the Position Description. Applications close on Monday 29th May 2017.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
853 total views, 23 today