Casual Performance Analyst Placement
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The purpose of this role will be to capture and analyse training sessions and competition, code individual player performances. Also contribute to data analysis and research projects.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Administrate and support Programme Head Coaches and Team Coaches in the delivery of performance analysis.
* Consult with the programme Head coaches in the planning and implemented of analysis programmes.
* Disseminate and present information captured through various means including presentations and internet platforms.
* Be available for all programme activity as specified in the Hockey Wales performance calendar.
* Collate specific data that will inform future performance as directed by the Programme Head Coach and Hockey Wales Head of Performance.
* Contribute to an effective performance analysis development structure by organising video footage, statistics and reports as required.
* Engage actively in continuous professional development and the development of Hockey Wales
* Adhere to Hockey Wales Policies, Procedures, and Code of Ethics.
Place of Work: No fixed base – Wales (camps) / European Travel
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, outlining why you believe you are the person for this role to the following address or email, marked confidential: Fern Burrage Performance Coordinator Hockey Wales Sport Wales National Centre Cardiff CF11 9SW firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date for application is the 20th July 2018 Interviews will take place on the 3rd and 4th August 2018 If you have any queries or wish to discuss the role further please contact Fern Burrage, Performance Coordinator at email@example.com ▪ Appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, administered by Hockey Wales ▪ Successful applicants will be expected to start immediately Hockey Wales is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering its Equality Policy. This can be viewed at How can we help? | Hockey Wales Hockey Wales kindly thanks Sport Wales for their financial support for the development of hockey across Wales.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
358 total views, 1 today