Volunteering Performance Analysis Intern
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Role Title: Performance Analysis Intern (NAG U18 Girls)
Place of Work: No fixed base – Cardiff (Camps) / European Travel Commitment
Approx. 30 days per annum
Payment: Voluntary Purpose
Capture and analyse training sessions and competition, code individual player performances
Contribute to data analysis and research projects
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Administrate and support Programme Head Coaches and Team Coaches in the delivery of performance analysis
2. Consult with the programme Head coaches in the planning and implementing of analysis programmes
3. Disseminate and present information captured through various means including presentations and internet platforms
4. Be available for all programme activity as specified in the Hockey Wales performance calendar
5. Collate specific data that will inform future performance as directed by the Programme Head Coach and Hockey Wales Head of Performance
6. Contribute to an effective performance analysis development structure by organising video footage, statistics and reports as required.
7. Engage actively in continuous professional development and the development of Hockey Wales
8. Adhere to Hockey Wales Policies, Procedures and Code of Ethics
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, outlining why you believe you’re the person for this role to the following address or email, marked confidential: Fern Burrage, Performance Coordinator Hockey Wales, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF11 9SW email:firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is Friday 7th July
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1104 total views, 1 today