Full-Time Participation Insight Officer – England Hockey
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
England Hockey is recruiting for a Participation Insight Officer to join their participation team.
The postholder will be responsible for working with the Participation Programmes Manager to develop and maintain a robust and evolving understanding of hockey participation in England.
In addition this role will support the data collection processes related to England Hockey programmes to ascertain their value and inform future decision making. Working across the organisation to systematically align information and data relating to participation in line with the objectives of the CRM strategy.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To support and continuously enhance the data gathering processes relating to participation in hockey in England.
• Working with the Participation Programmes Manager ensure that all England Hockey programmes have a robustly applied review and improvement process.
• To maintain and update internal management systems that are used to support decision making linked to participation programmes and initiatives. This includes the current participation insight dashboards.
• Working with the Participation Programmes Manager to develop and implement a long-term plan of review and improvement of existing products and activities ensuring the regular improvement of England Hockey’s offer.
• To develop insight that helps England Hockey better understand both the needs of the player (B2C) and the provider (B2B) in supporting participation growth.
• To consolidate and maintain participation related insight into a systematically organised repository that can be used as a reference for decision making.
• To support the club affiliation process and ensure that the data from affiliation is accurate.
• To work closely with the Participation Programmes Manager, Network Manager, Clubs & Facilities Manager and Training and Workforce Development Manager to provide the supporting insight for Development Team decision making.
For further information and details of how to apply, please click on the link below:
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 6th July 2017
Location: Bisham Abbey NSC, Marlow, Bucks
Salary: £21k – £26k (dependent on experience)
How to Apply
Please apply via the Apply Online, submitting your CV (maximum 2 pages) with a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) clearly identifying how your skills and experience are relevant to the requirements outlined in the job description.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
776 total views, 3 today