Part-Time Mens Premier League Head Coach
The Altona Hockey Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of head coach, Men’s Premier League for season 2020. The role is flexible and options to job-share and accommodate individual circumstances will be considered.
Key responsibilities and requirements are outlined below:
• Great communication and team building skills
• Pre-season training (planning, setting goals/targets, practice matches)
• Team selections
• In-season coaching (match-days and training sessions)
• Maintain a Working with Children Check and compliance with relevant AHC policies
• Reporting to the AHC board & maintaining player relationships
• Assisting with talent identification and recruitment
How to Apply
Written applications should address the following: • Your interest in the role • Your recent coaching experience (elite team coaching in particular) • A copy of your hockey/coaching resume • Any restrictions/limitations in what you are able to undertake in the role The Altona Hockey Club does offer remuneration for head coaching positions will be discussed with preferred candidates.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1048 total views, 10 today