Contract-Temp Men’s First Team Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sunbury and Walton Hawks HC Men’s First Team Coach
As a first team we have stabilised a position in S/H Regional 1 after promotion 2 season ago, we are now looking for a strong-minded coach to take us to the next level. The team needs a Senior Men’s 1st Team Coach who can challenge the players to succeed and fulfil their potential.
The growth of our junior section in the last few seasons has been crucial to a development process at Sunbury and Walton and we are seeing the benefits with a significant number of talented boys progressing in the teams.
Ideally, we are looking for the coach with the following:
1. Coaching Experience, preferably at South level (South Prem 1 or 2)
2. At least a Level 2 Coaching Award or equivalent.
3. A clear vision/plan for our team to gain promotion within next 2 seasons.
4. Able to lead a group of players with a range of ages
Appointed coach to cover the following responsibilities:
1. To run Men’s 1s/2s training sessions and attend all home and away league fixtures.
2. Liaise with the second team coach and captains to organise selection.
3. Work with the Club Chairman, Committee and other coaches formulating and delivering the team’s overall performance objectives.
Men’s 1st & 2nd Teams –on Tuesdays 20:00 – 22:00
We offer a competitive wage and option for discretionary bonuses dependant on experience.
If you feel you are qualified for the job, please contact our club captain Paul Wright – Wrightees@gmail.com
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for the job, please contact our club captain Paul Wright - Wrightees@gmail.com
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
706 total views, 1 today