Casual Male National Premier League Striker/Forward
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Hockey Club in Greater South East London, is seeking a Male Striker, for the remainder of the 2017-18 season. There is an opportunity for this to be extend to the 2018-19 season.
– Playing at the highest possible level in their respective country (Please include if you are within the top 3 leagues)
– Holds a UK/EU Passport or Ancestry VISA,
– Ability to find own work. (support can be provided to find a job)
– Male, aged between 20 – 30 years.
– Able to arrive in the UK (London) ASAP.
– Represented their Country in field or indoor hockey,
– Already live and work in South/South East Greater London or London,
– Coaching Qualification.
Remuneration is to be discussed with accepted application. There is a room which can be rented.
How to Apply
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org For an application to be accepted it must contain the below information: Cover letter - outlining the criteria, Hockey CV - outlining their playing, coaching and umpiring career, including three references, Video footage - clear footage accompanied by a document which provides the information which player we are looking for.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
493 total views, 2 today