Contract-Temp Ladies 2nd team coach
Ladies 2nd team coach
Leicester City Hockey Club are looking to recruit an experienced coach to join our club.
As one of the oldest hockey clubs in the country, Leicester Ladies Hockey Club has been renamed to Leicester City Hockey Club. This renaming coincides with the redevelopment of a new site for hockey in Leicester. The club are looking to lay a new waterbased hockey pitch, extend the pavilion and build a long term home in the centre of Leicester. This is an exciting time to join our coaching team as the club grows, while continuing to provide top quality hockey for both women and men. Our proud history, with multiple international alumni, will now be based at St Margaret’s Pastures.
The club currently has:
• 5 x seniors Women’s teams
• 2 x Men’s teams
• A growing junior section and age group teams
• Academy with school holiday events.
We are looking for a 2nd team coach with:
• Experience of working with and developing junior and adult players
• A coaching philosophy that looks to create a team culture that challenges and supports its players
• The ability to work alongside other coaches and deliver on our club agreed coaching pathway
• A person who is willing to be involved and take an interest in helping our club move forward
• A coach that understands the importance of communication with players, coaches and management within the club.
• Hold a minimum of England UKCC Level 2 Hockey Coach or coaching qualification (or equivalent).
How to Apply
For a chat about any of the positions, please get in touch. We would also welcome applications from anyone who wishes to combine a player/coach role. Contact: David Hill– Head of Performance Salary: Paid on a generous hourly basis with more coaching available if interested. Email: email@example.com Deadline for Applications: Friday 28th June
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
438 total views, 2 today