Contract-Temp Hockey Coach
Academies of Sport offer elite sports coaching in cutting-edge skills and strategies to young sportsmen and women aged 9-15yrs during the school holidays. We are looking for inspiring, enthusiastic and qualified coaches to assist in the delivery of our 2 – 4 day hockey academies throughout the school holidays.
Hockey coaches will be required to:
• Show energy, a positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Deliver excellent, energetic coaching sessions
• Develop and progress coaching session for the various ages and abilities
• Provide challenging content in a safe learning environment
• Communicate effectively with children and their parents/ guardians if required
• Analyse performance and suggest areas of improvement
• Have very good knowledge in all aspects of your sport (technical, tactical, physical and mental)
• Ideally hold UKCC England Hockey Sessional Coach qualification or equivalent (minimum Level 1)
• Experience in coaching and/or playing to a high level
• DBS clearance to work with children
• A range of experience, knowledge and understanding of hockey
• Skilled to deliver excellent structured coaching sessions where all children are learning, developing, being stretched, challenged and having fun.
• Good communication skills
• Approachable, patient, and above all, passionate about hockey!
• Dates: Work available in the school holidays: Half Terms, Easter and Summer
• Hours: 8:30 – 4:15pm
• Opportunities nationwide
• Branded uniform provided
• All coaching appointments will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks required to work with children including references, enhanced DBS checks and other necessary vetting processes
• Flexible options available!
How to Apply
Apply here - https://www.academiesofsport.co.uk/work-us
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
327 total views, 2 today