Full-Time Head of Performance
The successful candidate will:
• Provide creative leadership and strategic direction for the sustained improved performance of hockey in Wales including senior national squads.
• Work in conjunction with GB Hockey to lead the implementation and delivery of the Talent Framework and to improve standards of coaching.
• Create and maintain a world class performance environment across Wales.
• Lead and manage performance staff to ensure a mentality that is ambitious and inspirational.
• Lead and manage world class support services for the performance programmes.
• Support player welfare through an athlete centred approach and create positive role models for the sport.
How to Apply
In the first instance an opportunity to discuss the role informally would be welcomed. Please contact David Phenis, Chief Executive Officer, by email with your contact details to David.email@example.com and David will contact you for an informal discussion. For an application form and copy of the job profile please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
463 total views, 9 today