Community Head Coach or Player Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
OBJECTIVES OF THE COACH:
– Establish the team in the Southern Premier League and ensure stability for years to come.
– Assist with the club’s objective of being known as a club that produces excellent junior players.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES AS A COACH:
– A keen interest in making a difference
whilst spending time with Banbury Hockey
– A family orientated, loyal and willing member of Banbury Hockey Club.
– Have strength of character.
– Be approachable, as well as a good communicator.
– Have a keen interest in developing players. Youth players in particular.
– Have previous experience of a quality club or playing environment.
– Wednesday evening training 7:30pm-
– Saturday – match day
– Negotiable – Monday Indoor training and
Junior training on an evening
* Player – coaches will be considered also.
How to Apply
Send coaching/Playing CV before the closing date of 11/8 via Apply Online.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1179 total views, 1 today