Community Female Player’s Wanted
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Located in Far North Queensland, Cairns Hockey is looking for Female players \ coaches for the 2018 season (April – September).
Cairns Hockey is one of the largest associations in Queensland with over 1500 members. We are an ambitious association who are looking at taking our association to the next level.
We are seeking players High Level Playing experience and some coaching experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
• Perform and Lead as a player in Cairns Hockey’s premier Club Competition and Representative programs.
• Assist Cairns Hockey with Junior Recruitment and Retention programs.
• Provide Junior Clubs teams with High Level and Modern Coaching
• Employment will be provided offsite through CHA Sponsors.
• Salary to be determined from experience and qualifications.
• Accommodation provided.
• Contribution to flights (Depending on level of experience)
The role is a full time appointment for a 6 month period.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply or more information please Contact: Matt Cook, Cairns Hockey Regional Coaching Coordinator. When applying please submit a Hockey CV accompanied by a link to a video of you playing.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1779 total views, 2 today