Internship Digital Liaison Intern [Perth]
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is an opportunity to learn and grow as part of the media/digital team of a national sporting body, Hockey Australia, promoting the Hockeyroos and the Kookaburras in the exciting and ambitious new FIH Pro League from January-June.
Work alongside Media & PR Manager and Digital Coordinator to create engaging content for Hockey Australia’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out ways of connecting with audiences.
• Assists with content creation & social media management with projects and events, working closely with Hockeyroos and Kookaburras athletes at Perth High Performance unit,
• Creates dynamic written, digital and video content,
• Manages HA, Hockeyroos and Kookaburras social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and FIH social media channels during Pro League matchdays,
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction and engagement,
• Works as part of a team to develop and execute large social media campaigns,
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
Currently Studying Journalism/PR/Marketing, Content Writing Skills, Video Creation Skills, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Hockey/Sports Knowledge
How to Apply
Please include a CV and 1 page cover letter. Any queries, please email email@example.com Applications close 11am (AWT) Monday 14 January.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
927 total views, 2 today