Full-Time CRM and Insight Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
England Hockey is recruiting for a CRM and Insight Manager to join its Commercial Team.
The CRM & Insight Manager will have responsibility for creating, developing and executing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Strategy across all key customer segments, working closely with the marketing and communications teams to implement appropriate direct marketing initiatives to deliver against key business and commercial priorities.
Through customer data and insights, the CRM & Insight Manager will personalise and optimise the end to end customer experience. Stakeholder management is key – working with IT, external agencies and other appropriate stakeholders, supporting the integration of customer data into other owned and earned channels, e.g. CRM database, website, social media, etc.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evolve, improve and execute the CRM strategy to deliver positive experiences for our different customer groups.
• Through data segmentation, personalisation and targeting, ensure customers receive relevant and engaging content to increase the value in their relationship with EH
• Be an expert on EH’s customer and provide regular insight to the marketing and communications teams and the wider business that assists in the planning and development of campaigns and products.
• Work across the business to improve the understanding of data, its importance for the business and how it can inform key decision making.
• Manage the processes around data capture, importing, cleansing, enhancement and data segmentation to ensure our database becomes an increasingly valuable and user friendly resource.
• Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Communications Manager to ensure that all campaign activity is effectively executed through appropriate CRM channels
• Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies across all channels and departments to increase EH’s database.
• Play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH’s experiential projects that are key to getting more people playing the sport.
• Play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH’s Major Events’ campaigns – driving ticket/hospitality sales and customer engagement / experience.
• Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build a clear set of CRM objectives to ensure that all campaigns are tracked and results are reported on to inform the development of a long-term, insight-led marketing strategy.
• Manage and set the CRM budgets with a view on maintaining efficiencies and value
• Manage and mentor the CRM and Insight Officer to set objectives, manage review processes and develop their skills within the CRM landscape.
• Build, manage and maintain strong relationships and communication within the organisation and with external providers.
• Manage EH’s data protection policies and processes, in conjunction with the IT & Business Systems Manager.
• Any other reasonable management request.
Qualifications and Experience
Relevant degree (specialism in business statistics or CRM Marketing) or relevant experience
In-depth experience in a multichannel CRM role and of driving ROI from database driven direct marketing programmes
Experience of successfully managing CRM budgets
Solid analytical background in many of the following areas; propensity modelling, customer profiling & targeting, direct to customer communications, targeting models, retention & churn approaches
Digitally literate with a good understanding of HTML or basic SQL queries to aid data migration
Experience of database management, including experience of extracting and analysing customer data using Advanced Excel or other statistical software
Experience of managing external agencies
Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a team
Demonstrable success in managing customer / member relationships
Able to provide examples of making a positive impact on an organisation from data management Skills and Abilities
Extremely strong customer focus – prioritising customer experience above all else
Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills at a senior level
Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Excellent people management skills with the ability to get the best out of individuals
Innovative problem solving and decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
Entrepreneurial spirit – able to think outside the box to deliver creative solutions to complex problems
Articulate and passionate about database led marketing
A team player, able to work with and support a variety of internal teams
Preparedness to work unsocial hours and travel domestically
A sense of humour and a passion for the sport, the customer and the brand
This job description is not intended to be regarded as inclusive or exhaustive and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the organisation. All employees will be expected to support our major events.
Location: Bisham Abbey NSC, Marlow, Bucks
Salary: £32k – £38k (dependent on experience)
How to Apply
TO APPLY: Please submit your CV (maximum 3 pages) with a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) by email to Michele Townsend via apply online button clearly identifying how your skills and experience are relevant to the requirements outlined in the job description. We would also appreciate you taking the time to complete our Equality Monitoring Form. Closing Date: Friday 25 Aug 2017 at 5.00pm Interview Date: TBC
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1332 total views, 3 today