Full-Time Communications and Marketing Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salary: £23,000 p.a.
• Proactively lead the management of all Hockey Wales communication channels, including but not limited to websites, social and digital media, ensuring content is relevant and engaging with maximum reach
• Ensure customers, partners and stakeholders receive quality, compelling, relevant and timely information through appropriate channels improving engagement
• Manage relationships with media providers to secure media coverage for Hockey Wales news, activities and events
• Undertake market research, analyse campaign outcomes and evaluate data to monitor the effectiveness and impact
• Collaborate with communication and marketing colleagues at our key partners
• Work with colleagues to plan, promote, coordinate and deliver key events and campaigns
• Identify issues that could potentially damage the organisation’s reputation and recommend actions to mitigate this risk
• Work with organisations and partners to plan, promote, coordinate and deliver key events and campaigns
• Support the wider work of Hockey Wales as required
• Deliver Branding, Communication and Marketing plans
• Design and produce corporate publications with consistent branding to communicate key messages to target audiences
• Working with the CEO and other colleagues to deliver world class customer service by establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing sponsors and partners
• Manage Hockey Wales internal communications ensuring all staff and Board Directors are kept informed
• Continually seek new ideas to evolve and improve communication channels
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a CV, covering letter and an equality monitoring form, to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: Monday 17th June Interviews: week commencing Monday 24th June
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
924 total views, 2 today