Employer/Organization/Club: Total Dutch Field Hockey
Job Location: Soccer Centers (300 Memorial Drive, Somerset, New Jersey)
Starting Date: October 2019
Total Dutch Field Hockey is a professional Field Hockey organization in central New Jersey USA. Total Dutch FH has diverse club/travel teams in the age categories from 8 through 18 years old. These teams play a number of tournaments throughout the year. Besides that Total Dutch offers year round group skill practice sessions, individual (one-on-one) practice sessions and Summer Camps. Most activities take place at our own facility Soccer Centers consisting of an indoor- and an outdoor artificial turf field. During the winter months we run an extensive indoor program. Total Dutch is a top 25 club in the country; multiple players represent Total Dutch at the Collegiate level.
We are looking for a trainer/coach (F/M) to start in the Fall/Winter of 2019/2020.
– Coaching and managing Club/travel teams and individual players.
– Initiating and executing leagues, clinics, tournaments and (summer)-camps.
– Promote the Total Dutch Field Hockey program.
– Assisting in the administration that comes with running the program.
– Applicants must be at least 21 years old
– Must have taken Field Hockey coaching course(s).
– Extensive Playing experience (what is similar) to the Dutch Hoofdklasse/ Overgangs klasse is required. Our coaches are highly skilled players who can demonstrate all technical skills at a high level
– Experience in coaching and teaching youth players
– Knowledge of the English language
– Being flexible and having a positive attitude
– Being able to coach at different (skill)-levels
– Must have a driver’s license
– Able to train/coach for up to 8 hours on a day, this between intense private sessions/ team practice and coaching tournaments.
Salary and secondary terms:
– 10 months contract with option to extend.
– Working visa paid for by company.
– Roundtrip Amsterdam – New York.
– Salary according to job demand.
– Use of company car and cell phone.
– Basic travel health insurance.
– An easy going, international working environment.
For more information about Total Dutch Field Hockey visit our website:
If you are interested please send your (field hockey and educational) resume and motivation letter to:
How to Apply
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
719 total views, 6 today