Contract-Temp Cairns Hockey Player \ Coach
Located in Far North Queensland, Cairns Hockey is looking for Male and Female players \ coaches for the 2018 season.
Cairns Hockey is one of the largest associations in Queensland with over 1500 members. We are an ambitious association who are looking at taking our association to the next level.
We are seeking players \ coaches who have High Level Playing and Coaching Experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
• Assist Cairns Hockey with Recruitment and Retention programs.
• Provide Junior Clubs teams with High Level and Modern Coaching (Recommended Level 2 Coaching Accreditation or international equivalent.)
• Perform and Lead as a player in Cairns Hockey’s premier Club Competition and Representative programs.
• Salary to be determined from experience and qualifications.
• Accommodation provided.
• Employment will be provided offsite through CHA Sponsors.
The role is a full time appointment for a 9 month period.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply or more information please Contact: Matt Cook, Cairns Hockey Regional Coaching Coordinator Apply Online
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1333 total views, 31 today