Casual Assistant Premier League Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Unique opportunity to break into coaching at PREMIER LEAGUE level.
If you have aspirations to coach at Elite level, and would like the opportunity to be mentored and work with one of Victoria’s most experienced coaching staff we want to discuss this opportunity with you. The successful applicant will receive dedicated support from a well-resourced club determined to establish best practice in all areas of player development.
Doncaster Hockey Club, Melbourne, Australia- with over 550 registered players, pride ourselves as a successful, family friendly and community based club. We cater for all ages, all abilities and all fitness levels – from beginners to elite level.
Our Mens section has over 120 players.
We are seeking expressions of interest for the 2019 season for a Mens Premier League Assistant Coach to work in a coaching team which includes a Coach Director, and NZ Blacksticks player and PL Coach- with the aim to deliver a high-quality coaching program to maximise the development and performance of a competitive teams in the League.
Doncaster Hockey Club’s talented squad of players have a mixture of Australian and Victorian Senior & Junior players, experienced senior and youth players who are all committed to playing at Premier League and Premier League Reserve level.
Our new Coach will have:
• demonstrated hockey experience and knowledge – as a player
• aspirations to further develop as a coach, including accreditation of coaching qualification
• developed communication skills and the provision of providing feedback to individuals
• a willingness to work in a coaching support team which includes, strength and conditioning coach, Physio, Manager and High-Performance Manager
Doncaster Hockey Clubs key attributes
• Young players with potential
• Willingness to learn
• Strong sense of community and club
• Club professionalism and support
• Team Manager, Professional Club Operations Manager, Club High Performance Manager, Professional Club Junior Development Officer, Club Chairperson, Quality facilities
How to Apply
For a more detailed job description or to discuss the position further email. Applicants will need to submit a CV outlining your experience, achievements and coaching aspirations. Submit your application containing the above directly to Andrea Snow- DHC Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
816 total views, 1 today