Contract-Temp Alderley Edge Hockey Club – Women’s 1st Team Performance Coach.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Alderley Edge Hockey Club are recruiting for a Women’s 1st team Coach reporting to Head of Coaching, Amanda Partington (Level 4, ex Wales Women’s team Coach and ex Men’s Premier League coach).
Starting from 1st August 2018 we wish to appoint an effective and personable Coach to take responsibility for leading our Women’s performance training sessions and managing the Women’s 1st team for its push to National League.
There will also be opportunities to coach in other areas of the club and in local schools. The successful applicant will benefit from inclusion in the Club’s Coach Mentoring Programme.
Hours: Part time.
Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire. England. Candidates should have the current right to reside in the UK for the duration of the role.
– Plan and lead Monday night performance coaching sessions (for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Women’s teams)
– Coach the Women’s 1st team at all matches.
– Lead the 1st team selection process along with Women’s 1st team Captain.
– Provide 1st XI squad players with performance analysis and individual feedback and
Help identify leading junior players and work with the Club Head of Coaching to manage
their development in to the 1st team squad.
– Qualified Level 2 Coach or equivalent
– Experience of playing or coaching in High Level Regional leagues
– A solid record of continuous personal development, ability to work collaboratively with other coaches and ambition to gain higher awards.
– Experience of coaching elite junior performers and the EH Player Pathway
The Club: –
Alderley Edge Hockey Club is one of England hockey’s ‘Big’ Clubs running 7 Women’s and 7 Men’s teams and a host of junior sides. We have our own pitch, a superb club house and a true family ethos. Based in the Cheshire countryside but very close to Manchester airport and city.
The Women’s 1st team after ‘back to back’ promotions play in the North Premier League. Next season we aim to get promotion into the National League to match what the Men have achieved this season. The Women’s 2nd team have just won Cheshire League Division One and will play in North Division 2 next season.The Club has a thriving junior section over 300 junior Academy members and junior teams regularly reach EH Regional and National Final competitions
Please see our website for details of our multi sports club : www.aecc.org.uk/.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Head Coach, Amanda Partington via email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
910 total views, 1 today