Full-Time Accounts Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Accounts Assistant to provide accounting and administrative function support including responsibility for creditors, debtors and office administration for Hockey Australia and Hockey One. Reporting to the Financial Accountant and working within a small finance team, this important role will engage with stakeholders both within HA and externally, to deliver accurate accounting records.
• Maintain accurate, relevant and timely creditor and debtor accounting records, processing invoices, receipts and payments and upholding the Masterfiles
• Coordinate creditor batch payments by BPAY and EFT, based on budgeted payments each week ensuring payments are prioritised accordingly
• Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank accounts
• Corporate credit card facility administration including processing monthly acquittals and reconciliation
• Office administrative duties including stationery management, meeting catering, ordering office supplies, cleaning roster and arranging repairs & maintenance
• Business Uber account management
Experience, Skills and Attributes
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, with involvement in the sporting industry highly regarded.
• Experience with MYOB Account Right software preferred but not essential
• Approaches the role with energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong administrative, coordination and organisational skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills gained from previous work experience or community involvement.
• Able to build and maintain collaborative relationships with staff members across all departments and external stakeholders
Benefits and Culture
Based near the MCG in East Melbourne, Hockey Australia is an exciting workplace to be a part of with progressive and passionate staff that embody the HA values. In addition, we offer a range of excellent benefits including workplace flexibility, learning and development opportunities, and retail discounts amongst other things.
Hockey Australia will offer a salary package dependent upon the successful applicant’s skills and experience.
How to Apply
If you would like to become part of the team, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for the organisation to Lauren Watt, GM – Finance, HR & Administration (email@example.com) by Sunday 17th November 2019. A full copy of the position description can be found on our website. Hockey Australia is a welcoming place where we seek to engage respectfully with people with diverse experiences and backgrounds. All applications are gratefully received, and applicants will be considered on their ability to do the job and alignment to our Values. In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Unless specified in the job description, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
352 total views, 5 today